Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 2, 2011

Beautiful Monday

Last night, while watching Celebrity Apprentice, and working away feverishly away on orders, a little box appeared soon: President Obama had an announcement to make.

I teared up, when I heard the news. My husband and I watched TV late into the night; our hearts were so very happy, our souls so very very thankful, and our persons so very proud.

Amazing. I am so very very thankful for all the men and women who support our nation, either away, or taking care of things on the home front; for all the children, who understand why mommy and daddy are not home.

What a beautiful weekend! I, gently, explained to my children the news this morning. They were so happy to hear there are still super heroes in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment