Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Celebrating 5

A couple weekends ago, we left our little city in the dust and drove to a bigger city to celebrate this little mans big 0-5!


He may be little, but his size is not a true reflection of the size of life this little guy has lived. This year he will move to his fifth state, his 7th home, his 4th school....


He will discover more about the world, will hide his toys in a thousand more crazy places to drive me nutso, and will dream up more schemes like "wanting to buy paint to paint lighting bolts on Mommy's car"....


He will try, fail, succeed, love, dislike....

He will wake me up at the crack of dawn, like he always does, ready to take on each day. HE was born ready, while my other son knows how to kick up his feet and relax, he takes on each minute of the day with intensity.

He makes my heart happy....

and I am glad he has claimed such a big part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment