Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 21, 2011

Product Feature- New Newsboy Hats

I showed a sneak peek of this hat last week on the FB fanpage, but Heartsmiles is very excited to now be carrying newsboy hats. These hats are perfect for the spring and summer seasons with a little brim to block the harsh sun, or maybe just because they are cute!

Daisha is one of my talented photographers , and that QT pie girl is her daughter. You can see more of D'Lifeful Photography here. Daisha proudly serves Memphis TN and surrounding areas.
Are you lovin' yellow as much as I am right now? Just warms me right up!! Sweet Sunshine
now available in the whop

Until next time, I'll leave you with my motto...
Not really, but it made me giggle:)

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm popping over from indie. Your blog looks great, and you take fabulous pictures! I"m thoroughly jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I'd known when you posted this! I'm going to head on over to facebook and advertise! :)

    This new hat is one of my all-time faves from your shop. I'm going to order one for me, but I'm having trouble deciding on the colors. :)
    Daisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new hats and love the photos too! Daisha recently did a session for me and the hubs and we couldn't be happier!

    ReplyDelete